When small business owners first set out to get a website online for their business, one of the most difficult decisions they seem to come across is deciding where to register their domain name and where they should have their website hosted. Often times, business owners aren’t aware of what a domain name is, let alone that they need to find somewhere to host their website online. This process can become a pain, especially since business owners don’t always have a lot of time to spend focusing on this.
Best Website Hosting and Domain Name Registration Company
While we here at myRise Design offer web hosting ourselves, sometimes for people on a budget, there are more affordable and easier to use options for small business owners who wish to maintain their website themselves after completion of it’s design. In 99% of these cases, we always recommend that our client’s register domain names with Godaddy and also sign up for their website hosting through Godaddy as well.
Domain Name Registration with Godaddy
When you register your domain name with Godaddy you will get some of these great free extras:
- Free Hosting for InstantPage websites (instant website builder, great for quick contact forms and landing pages)
- Free email address from YOUR DOMAIN NAME
- Free “For Sale” page – great for domain resellers
- Free Self Help/Getting Started guides – walks you through setting up your website with step by step instructions
- Extremely competitive rates and discounts on other services
Website Hosting with Godaddy
Website hosting with Godaddy is about as good as it gets for a small business owner who’s looking to setup a website to expose their business or even sell their products. When you purchase a website hosting plan with Godaddy you not only get one of the best hosting plans available but you also get:
- Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage space, unlimited domains (storage and domains vary depending on hosting package)
- Up to 1000 free email addresses
- $$$ Hundreds of Advertising Credits for Google Adwords, Bing and even Facebook!
- Hundreds of FREE website templates – makes getting your website online quick and easy
- Nearly 10,000 free, professional stock images to help you make your website look as professional as possible
- Pre-built websites with industry specific text and images to make getting a website online even easier
- Free photo galleries and slideshows
- Incredible website apps, content management systems and more all with instant installation like:
- Joomla Content Management System
- The Best 24/7 customer service in the industry
If you’re trying to figure out where to register your website’s domain name or where to purchase your website hosting package, take a look at Godaddy.